RE: sources

Hallman, Philip (phallman@umich.edu)
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:08:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,

Strange. I bought them a few weeks ago using fnac.com.

I checked the site again (www.fnac.com) and I am able to find them, so
I'm not sure why you cannot.

If you limit the search to dvd, then put in the title Farrebique, it
does come up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Delin, Peter [mailto:delin@zlb.de]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: sources

Dear Lisa, dear Philip,

at the moment both Rouquier films are not available via fnac.com or
amazon.fr. as far as I see.

But Doriane Films in Paris (the catalogue is very promising!)
http://www.doriane-films.com/index.html offers both titles on their
website (DVD/PAL, engl. subtitles. Region code 2 as I suppose)

Here is the original publisher's website "Les documents
cinematographiques":
http://boutique.lesdocs.com/index.asp (mail order is offered for both
titles in DVD and VHS)

You might also try to get them on VHS/SECAM by this small mailorder shop
in Paris:
http://www.k-films.com/index2.htm (see the link "documentaire").
Farrebique is in black and white. So it runs on all VHS multistandard
machines with PAL standard, too. Biquefarre is in colour. You need a
video machine with SECAM standard. A machine with PAL standard will show
SECAM videos in black and white.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin