RE: Lascaux Revisited

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:58:57 -0800 (PST)

We purchased it from Arts & Crafts, Central Order Processing, P. O. Box
510710, New Berlin, WI 53151-0710 in 2000. The price we paid was 29.95 plus
2.95 s&h, with Public Performance Right. Good Luck.

Angie

Angie Suhr, Video Services Librarian
Video Services Branch
State Library of North Carolina
asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us
4642 Mail Services Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
919/733-4489 fax: 919/733-1843
Opinions expressed in this message
may not represent the policy of my agency.
E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed
to third parties.

From: Mark W. Kopp [mailto:iu8film@iu08.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 2:49 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Lascaux Revisited

--=====================_24202573==.ALT

Hi gang,

I need a source to purchase "Lascaux Revisited". It is a film about the
infamous French cave and the ancient historical paintings contained therein.

Media for the Arts has it listed for $29.95, but did admit that they do not
own it but simply rep the video. I was curious whether it can be purchased
with rights other than "Home Video".

Thanks in advance

Mark

Mark W. Kopp