Re: RTI Disc check

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:27:40 -0800 (PST)

Scott,

A question about the Azuradisc system that I couldn't answer from a cursory
visit to their website:

In repairing a scratched disc, does the system actually "resurface" the
disc with additional layer material, or is it basically polishing out the
scrates by leveling the existing surface?

I get the impression that the RTI system may do the latter, just as the
manual solutions do. And was wondering if this alternative is different.

Jeff

--On Thursday, February 20, 2003 11:27 AM -0800 Scott Lehman

Jeff Clark
Director
Media Resources (MSC 1701)
James Madison University