Re: To Sir, With Love DVD--a rare opportunity

John Muller (john.muller@SONOMA.EDU)
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:44:29 -0800 (PST)

on 2/20/03 1:49 PM, Mike Tribby at mike.tribby@quality-books.com wrote:

> Perhaps this is a crass consideration, and if so I hope the august
> academicians on this list will forgive me, but has it occurred to anyone
> with the To Sir With Love/Godzilla DVD that this will probably become a
> collector's item? Perhaps one could partially finance a trip to ALA or NMM
> as well as purchasing a replacement DVD with the proceeds from an E-bay
> transaction....
>

> Mike Tribby
> Senior Cataloger
> Quality Books Inc.
> The Best of America's Independent Presses
>
> mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com

It IS crass, but I like your way of thinking, Mike... ;)

Unfortunate part is, collector's item though it may be, who would ever want
a pan-and-scan "full screen" edition of "To Sir, With Love"?

Anamorpically yours,

--
John F. Müller
Sonoma State University Library