RE: June conference

Teresa Kong (teresak@hkbu.edu.hk)
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:40:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear ALA conference organizers/video libers,

I've never been to any ALA conferences and I'm interested to broaden my
scope and see one. Are there any workshops for Media Librarians? I
browsed the workshop list and didn't find any relevant to us. What kind
of activities can we join (besides the executive meetings) as media
librarian, and what will there be at the VRT Gala?

Teresa Kong
Assistant Librarian
Multimedia Learning Centre
Hong Kong Baptist University Library
34 Renfrew Road
Kowloon
Hong Kong
Email: teresak@hkbu.edu.hk

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Carleton L. Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 11:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: June conference

To Julie and all Toronto ALA conference goers:

For those of you who saw this question, just a reminder. This meeting
(Monday 6/23 9:30 1 12:30) is THE VRT meeting, and while the affair is
primarily the executive business of VRT, the meeting is open to all VRT
members AND any ALA member who is interested in the goings on of VRT and
media librarianship in general. There will be lots of folks to network
with, and tons of information on other VRT connected affairs including
the world famous VRT Gala, happening Sunday night.

So everybody come on..

Carleton Jackson
Chair Elect, VRT
University of Maryland Libraries