RE: video search

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:03:53 -0800 (PST)

We purchased "More Engineering Disasters" from Follett Audio Visual.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Palmieri [mailto:palmierp@mail.lafayette.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 1:54 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: video search

Greetings,
I need to draw on your collective wisdom.
I am on a search for 2 videos from 1995-1996 from BBC/A&E and Discovery
on
the Citicorp Tower engineering flaw that was discovered by the designer
William LeMessurier.

The BBC title is 'Fatal Flaw; A Skyscraper Nightmare'.
The Discovery title is 'More Engineering Disasters' which includes the
Citicorp Tower.
I have contacted both producing entitles with no success.
Have they been released to any of the educational video suppliers?
Thanks in advance.
Pat

Ms. Pat Palmieri phone :
Acquisitions Assistant 610-330-5601