Re: Off Vidolib topic--Odd copyright question...

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:25:05 -0800 (PST)

--part1_1d0.293e0bb.2b7d74f3_boundary

In a message dated 2/13/03 5:13:22 PM, mike.tribby@quality-books.com writes:
>=20
> For my part, I prefer to point out that White Sox fans don't have any of
> these selfish issues to press.=A0 We're just in it for the grandeur of the
> sport.=A0 Remember the billboard that Chairman Reinsdorf put up outside
> Wrigley a few years ago: "Major League Baseball: Nine Miles South."
>=20

Of course, the selling out of "Comiskey Field" to that romantic name, what=20
was it again? U.S. Cellular Park & Call? has nothing to do with money. Of=20
course, good ol' kind-hearted Mr. Comiskey would have sold his own ma and pa=
=20
for one percent of the kind of money they're talking about!

(And of course, I'd LOVE to sell in a minute the name Shea Stadium for the=20
promise of a decent park and hot dog!)=20

>From the reader of yesterday's NY Times who just found out that the great=20
general manager of the Montreal Expos lives only a few blocks away...

Last time off topic, I promise...
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1d0.293e0bb.2b7d74f3_boundary

In a message dated 2/13/03 5:13:22 PM, mike.tribby@quality-books.com writes:=

For my part, I prefer to point out that White Sox fans don't have any of
these selfish issues to press.=A0 We're just in it for the grandeur of the sport.=A0 Remember the billboard that Chairman Reinsdorf put up outside
Wrigley a few years ago: "Major League Baseball: Nine Miles South."

Of course, the selling out of "Comisk= ey Field" to that romantic name, what was it again? U.S. Cellular Park &= Call? has nothing to do with money. Of course, good ol' kind-hearted Mr. Co= miskey would have sold his own ma and pa for one percent of the kind of mone= y they're talking about!

(And of course, I'd LOVE to sell in a minute the name Shea Stadium for the p= romise of a decent park and hot dog!)