Re: Off Vidolib topic--Odd copyright question...

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:12:02 -0800 (PST)

--part1_75.9fbb2b1.2b7d55b9_boundary

In a message dated 2/13/03 2:41:43 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> I have had Cubs Season tickets for 18 years and of course I don't live the=
re
> so this should qualify me as a suitable FANATIC. Normally I disagree with
> the management on most issues but in this case they are 100% correct
> legally AND morally. Their only real mistake was in NOT DOING THIS 15 year=
> ago when the commercialization=A0 of the rooftops. It used to be just peop=
le
> who lived in the buildings and now it is BIG business. I only with they
> could figure a way to just BLOCK them out but the Landmark status of=20
> Wrigley
> Field prevents this for now. Honestly=A0 I don't think this is a copyright
> issue as much as question of "stolen" services. Will see how it plays out
> but this is one the very few issues in which we fans side with the team
> --=20
>=20

Well, of course I would agree, IF the Cubs actually resembled a real major=20
league baseball team. Gotta run!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_75.9fbb2b1.2b7d55b9_boundary

In a message dated 2/13/03 2:41:43 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

I have had Cubs Season tickets for 18 years and of course I d= on't live there
so this should qualify me as a suitable FANATIC. Normally I disagree with the management on most issues but in this case they are 100% correct
legally AND morally. Their only real mistake was in NOT DOING THIS 15 years<= BR> ago when the commercialization=A0 of the rooftops. It used to be just people=
who lived in the buildings and now it is BIG business. I only with they
could figure a way to just BLOCK them out but the Landmark status of Wrigley=
--

Well, of course I would agree, IF the= Cubs actually resembled a real major league baseball team. Gotta run!