Re: Triumph of the Will - Public Performance Rights?

Sarah Andrews (sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu)
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:09:26 -0800 (PST)

I agree with your decision.

What I would recommend that he do (although it is probably too late for
this film) is collect the email addresses of all the students in the course
and set up a distribution list for announcements such as these.

Sarah Andrews
University of Iowa Libraries