Re: WW II video: emphasis on why, not who and/or when

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:57:53 -0800 (PST)

I really like The World at War (26 installments) (see
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/PACSVid.html#ww2) for a description) --
narratied by laurence Olivier and featuring bountiful footage from the
British War Office archives. available (I think) from most mass-market
sources.

At 08:46 AM 2/12/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey Folks,
>I'm looking for a video (or set), prefer DVD, with the focus on the
>cause/s of
>WW II. I have several on the topic of who, what and when. I was thinking if
>something similar to "The Ten Thousand Day War" (Viet Nam) was available that
>would be wonderful.
>Regards,
>John
>PS. Thanks for the feedback on 'Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song'. The issue
>remains unresolved. I will post any new developments.
>
>John F. Fossett
>Media Librarian
>Kitsap Regional Library
>(360)405-9101