Re: VHS to PAL

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:25:35 -0800 (PST)

--part1_1dd.2595406.2b7ac38c_boundary

In a message dated 2/11/03 3:58:37 PM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:

> Uh...I'm beginning to feel like a Greek chorus here:=A0 remember:=A0 if th=
e=20
> item is under current copyright (e.g. produced post-Bern Conference (1972?=
=20
> I think)) it's illegal to transfer formats without permission=20
> (technically).
> gary
>=20

Gary,

She said it was a "personal video," which I assumed meant home movies or=20
something not illegal. Otherwise, damn straight! :-)

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1dd.2595406.2b7ac38c_boundary

In a message dated 2/11/03 3:58:37 PM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:=

Uh...I'm beginning to feel like a Greek chorus here:=A0 remem= ber:=A0 if the
item is under current copyright (e.g. produced post-Bern Conference (1972? <= BR> I think)) it's illegal to transfer formats without permission (technically).=
gary

Gary,

She said it was a "personal video," which I assumed meant home movies or som= ething not illegal. Otherwise, damn straight! :-)