Re: Public performance rights for "Dark Days"?

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:34:28 -0800 (PST)

--part1_120.1daa6a53.2b7aa9b0_boundary

In a message dated 2/11/03 2:28:11 PM, mhuntley@hamilton.edu writes:

> I'm looking for a U.S. distributor with public performance rights for the
> 2000 film "Dark Days," directed by Marc Singer. I'm finding places where we
>
> can buy a video or DVD, but having no luck locating PPR.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
> Marilyn Huntley

Palm Pictures was the distributor.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_120.1daa6a53.2b7aa9b0_boundary

In a message dated 2/11/03 2:28:11 PM, mhuntley@hamilton.edu writes:

I'm looking for a U.S. distributor with public performance ri= ghts for the
2000 film "Dark Days," directed by Marc Singer. I'm finding places where we=20=