Re: DVD Life Span

Dennis McGuire (dmcguire@colum.edu)
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:54:05 -0800 (PST)

This was forwarded to me by a colleague yesterday. It addresses some of
your concerns.

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: RE: A bad case of DVD rot eats
into movie collections
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:07:13 EST
From: Lori Barber <lbarber@dclab.com>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

I believe that the Council on Library and Information Resources will be
issuing a report on the shelflife of digital media in the near future (if
they have not already): http://www.clir.org.

Lori Barber
Business Development Manager, STM Division
Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.
(301) 765-5958 Office
(509) 695-1345 Fax
LBarber@DCLab.com