Re: search for a documentary about a blind runner

Daniel Bickley (dbickley@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:22:57 -0800 (PST)

That sounds like "Survival Run," an old (1981) Pyramid film. If your
social service agency doesn't want to purchase it, I believe our
rental library still carries it in both vhs and 16mm formats for $44
plus shipping & handling.

Dan Bickley

--
Daniel Bickley