(no subject)

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:57:49 -0800 (PST)

For CD displays check out LIFT: http://www.liftonline.com/fix/fix.html

We've used the DiscPLAY 5 units with success here, but some of their other
models would also work in libraries. The online illustrations aren't too
great--call 'em for literature.

Peter

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library
Overland Park, KS
913-495-2496
cartfordp@jocolibrary.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Crowley [mailto:crowley@julip.fcgov.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 1:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re:

Keely,

You might take a look at the Schlessman Family Library Branch in Denver.
They've done some great merchandising displays and use some display units
from ProLoc. http://www.proloc-online.com/proloc.html

I was investigating these for a possible branch (that has since fizzled
away) and they are very cool.
kc

Kim Crowley, Technology Coordinator
City of Fort Collins Public Library
201 Peterson Street phone: 970.221.6662
Fort Collins, CO 80524 fax: 970.221.6398
crowley@julip.fcgov.com