Re: looking for space history video recommendations

Linda I Hellman (ambrose-east@juno.com)
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:05:32 -0800 (PST)

Sorry if this is a duplicate posting- I had a little meltdown with my
subscription to the listserve.

Dear Ms. Zurn:

Ambrose Video Publishing distributes the following recently released
programs:

"Escape from Earth" - 2, sixty minute programs. Chronicles the history of
outer space flight. Features interviews with astronauts and NASA
scientists and engineers along with spectacular archival footage.

"Rocketships" - an eye-opening look back to the origins of rocket
science. 1 ,fifty-two minute program.

"Challenger: The Final Voyage" - 1, fifty minute program that documents
the events of that fateful day through eyewitness accounts and interviews
with NASA officials.

Contact me with any questions or to arrange a free preview. Information
on these programs can be found at our website: www.ambrosevideo.com

Kind Regards,

Linda Hellman

Linda Hellman
Ambrose Video Publishing
3065 High St, Mohegan Lake NY 10547
Tel: 888-802-6715 Fax: 914.526.0456
ambrose-east@juno.com

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:37:59 -0800 (PST) "Renee Zurn"
<rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> writes:
> Hello everyone!
> Oce again I am looking for recommendations, this time videos on the
> history of space flight. I have the older videos but don't have a
> recent series on the subject. Does one exist? Thanks for any help
> you can give me.
>
> Renee Zurn
> Duluth Public Library
> Duluth MN

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:37:59 -0800 (PST) "Renee Zurn"
<rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> writes:
> Hello everyone!
> Oce again I am looking for recommendations, this time videos on the
> history of space flight. I have the older videos but don't have a
> recent series on the subject. Does one exist? Thanks for any help
> you can give me.
>
> Renee Zurn
> Duluth Public Library
> Duluth MN