RE: Movie search "Wisconsin Death Trip"

Hallman, Philip (
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:57:20 -0800 (PST)

Here is the info for purchasing this title:

Hands On Productions, Inc.
360 West 21st Street #2A
New York, NY 10011

Individuals: $25

Libraries: $50

Institutions: $150

Once received, you will receive a tape by Priority Mail within several

Hope this helps.

Philip Hallman
Film Librarian, Donald Hall Collection
Program in Film/Video Studies
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley []
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Movie search "Wisconsin Death Trip"

I have a professor who wants to show the 1999 movie "Wisconsin Death
by James Marsh. I found it listed on WorldCat at 7 libraries, but no
that actually offers it for sale or rent. Does anyone know of a source?

Marilyn Huntley

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687