(no subject)

Kim Crowley (crowley@julip.fcgov.com)
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:43:34 -0800 (PST)

Keely,

You might take a look at the Schlessman Family Library Branch in Denver.
They've done some great merchandising displays and use some display units
from ProLoc. http://www.proloc-online.com/proloc.html

I was investigating these for a possible branch (that has since fizzled
away) and they are very cool.
kc

Kim Crowley, Technology Coordinator
City of Fort Collins Public Library
201 Peterson Street phone: 970.221.6662
Fort Collins, CO 80524 fax: 970.221.6398
crowley@julip.fcgov.com