RE: Alive & Kicking videos

Lisa Hendricks (Lisa.Hendricks@uconn.edu)
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:10:44 -0800 (PST)

Chris, sorry I wasn't clearer about this one. We're actually interested in
part of this series, the one about Karen Finley. Liz Yorke and I found these
records in WorldCat and since I can't print from our public machines, I
e-mailed the records to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris McNevins [mailto:Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 10:49 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Alive & Kicking videos

Folks:

Any clue where I might find the following?

Title: Alive & kicking new dance & performance art from P.S. 122 in New
York City
Author(s): Dennis, Charles.
Corp Author(s): P.S. 122 in New York City. ; Loisaida Arts, Inc.
Publication: [United States?] :; Loisaida Arts,
Year: 1997-?
Language: English
Abstract: A video documentary series profiling individual
choreographers and performance artists.
Contents: program 1. Holly Hughes -- program [?]. Neil
Greenberg -- program 3. Cynthia Oliver -- program 6.
Penny Arcade --
program 7. Queen Esther -- program 11. Heather Woodbury
-- program 13.
Charles Dennis -- program 14. 3 Legged Dog -- program 15.
Benoit
Lachembre -- program 16. Min Tanaka -- program 18.
Dancenoise --
program 19. Tim Miller -- program 20. Scott Heron --
program 21. Doug
Varone -- program 25. Deb Margolin -- program 28-30.
Karen Finley --
Program [?]. Kick in #5.

Thanks,

Chris (Christine) McNevins