Re: Patron privacy

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:50:53 -0800 (PST)

Gary,

Despite what I just wrote under separate cover... I sort of agree with you
insofar as I feel that This Is the Way Things Should Be. I haven't really
acted on this feeling, though. ;) A tentative "amen".

Jeff

--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 2:42 PM -0800 Gary Handman

Jeff Clark
Director
Media Resources (MSC 1701)
James Madison University