RE: looking for "Srebrenica : cry from the grave"

Nora Dimmock (NDimmock@library.rochester.edu)
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:33:45 -0800 (PST)

--=_C29DC9AE.345539B6

Hi,
Worldcat lists a couple of libraries who own this film- maybe you could
get it through ILL?

Nora Dimmock

Multimedia Center
University of Rochester
ndimmock@library.rochester.edu
(585) 273-5010

>>> Alison.Blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca 01/29/03 11:26AM >>>
Hello,

I recently had a request for the same title, but after a great deal of
searching I came to the conclusion/assumption that the documentary may
have
been produced for broadcast purposes only(?) Although I did not follow
through with this long shot, you may want to contact the
writer/producer/director Leslie Woodhead
(http://les1.man.ac.uk/visualanthropology/Prospect/GCVAProspectus03-04.htm)

Alison Blackburn
AV Librarian
Collection Development