Re: copyright question

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:23:40 -0800 (PST)

No. Although some "industry" pit bulls will try to tell you differently,
it's the common consensus that single-person viewing of video in a library
is probably supportable (altho this exemption not explicitly addressed in
the C law). Multiple viewers of a video are, obviously, more problematic...

UC Berkeley