Re: copyright question

Holly Sammons (sammons@ocpl.lib.ny.us)
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:01:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the explanation. I guess I know this to be true, and then I'll
read something and I think there's a loophole I can make use of and have a
movie night after all! Bottom line for me and lots of public library
librarians, is that our budgets are so restricted that it's hard to
maintain a decent video collection let alone purchase PPRs.