Re: conversational spanish, french and german tapes

Jennifer Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:56:31 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_GyYunDSIBOygETzSE8CzRg)

Hi,
We just bought The Standard Deviants Spanish, French, and Italian
videotapes. The production style is pretty informal, humorous and snappy! We
bought them from Teacher's Video Company, www.teachersvideo.com. Most were
made from 1997-1999, I believe.
-Jen

LeeAnne Krause wrote:

> "Destinos" is an older Spanish series, but very good.
> LLK
>
> LeeAnne L. Krause
> Manager, Educational Films
> USC Film Library
> 803-777-0322

> Hi!
> Can anyone recommend a set of conversational Spanish tapes, a set
> of conversational French and a set of conversational German tapes that a
> community college library could purchase?
> Our community college sponsors a large number of overseas
> academic trips for our students, and we have people from the community
> who visit the library wanting sets like these. We have sets of
> Grammar tapes that go along with textbooks in our more formal courses,
> but, we would like to buy effective, popular conversational sets (on
> cassette or audio CD) in Spanish, French and German.
> Please specify name of series, vendor, phone number website.
> Your help is greatly appreciated. Please post to the list.
>
> Dave Ofiara
> Media and
> Reference Librarian
> Adirondack
> Community College
> Queensbury, New
> York
> e-mail:
> ofiarad@acc.sunyacc.edu

--Boundary_(ID_GyYunDSIBOygETzSE8CzRg)

begin:vcard
n:Stutesman;Jen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Walla Walla Community College
adr:;;;Walla Walla;WA;;
version:2.1
email;internet:jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu
title:Instructional and Technical Services Librarian
fn:Jen Stutesman
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_GyYunDSIBOygETzSE8CzRg)--