RE: Royal Heritage series replacement

Lorraine Knight (lknight@marc4media.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:47:29 -0800 (PST)

WGBH has a new one: The Winsors: a Royal Family (a revealing look at four
generations of Windsors); WG35793, ISBN: 157807889X.

Lorraine Knight
President
marc4media®
5010 East Shea Blvd., Suite A214
Scottsdale, Az. 85254
lknight@marc4media.com <mailto:lknight@marc4media.com>
www.marc4media.com <http://www.marc4media.com>
800-799-3988x101
FAX 800-884-4524

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Jaeschke, Myles
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 7:33 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Royal Heritage series replacement

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C22A.BF0424D0

Hi All,

I'm looking for a replacement for the series Royal Heritage. This old
series from Films Inc. is about the British royalty is getting a bit long in
the tooth not to mention that we are missing a couple of tapes. I would
like to hear suggestions for replacement.

Thanks a bunch!

Best regards,

Myles

Tulsa City - County Library System