Re: A DVD maintenence Question

Julie Dinkins (dinkins@SONOMA.EDU)
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:15:13 -0800 (PST)

We've started using microfiber cloths. We buy them in a 10-pack at
Costco for about $11.00. They're also good for digital camera lenses
and lcd screens, as well as all types of monitors (pda, computer,
TV, etc...) Actually, they're good for all types of glass and mirrors.

jd

--
Julie Dinkins
Multimedia Dept Manager