Re: A DVD maintenence Question

Scott Lehman (scottl@evpl.org)
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:32:58 -0800 (PST)

I agree that many of the wipes for discs shed terribly. A good alternative
is simple cheesecloth, although the best thing I have found is the
"Micro-Fiber Optical Cloth" that came with our disc repair machine from
Azuradisc. They are not disposable; however, they are reusable. I have been
using just one for a period of months now. They are a bit more expensive,
though-- a pack of 10 is about $20.

http://www.azuradisc.com/dc_oc.html

-Scott
Scott Lehman