Re: "Seeing is Believing"

Alex McAdams (alex@frif.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:59:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

"Seeing is Believing" is actually a First Run Icarus Films title
now. Please contact me at my email address and we can talk about getting
you a copy. Also, it is highlighted on the home page of our website,
www.frif.com, if you'd like to check it out there as well.

Thanks, Alex McAdams
alex@frif.com

At 06:44 AM 1/16/2003 -0800, you wrote:
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
>"Seeing is Believing"
>
>Good morning:
>
>I am trying to buy a replacement video = of the above title which was
>produced by Kaethe Fengler in 1982, = and distributed by Mulit-Media Pub.
>in Denver. Can anyone tell me = if Mulit-Media Pub. is still in business
>possibly under another name = since I cannot locate them after searching
>through many distrubutor = sites.
>
>Thanks for any suggestions.
>
>Kay Mulcaster
>Northern Alberta Institute of = Technology
>Library Lending Services
>P: 780 471 8794 F: = 780 471 8813 email: kaym@nait.ab.ca

Alex McAdams
First Run/Icarus Films