Re: Great Expectations, Deathwatch, Return of the Soldier

Mary M. Kirby (kirby@librarymedia.org)
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:21:03 -0800 (PST)

The Criterion Collection has a DVD of the David Lean's "Great
Expectations". We have this DVD available for public, academic and school
libraries at :
www.librarymedia.org

Mary Kirby