Re: Film Source "Le Bossu"

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 06:58:50 -0800 (PST)

An "original French-language only" version of LE BOSSU is available on VHS in Canada from Videoflicks
(www.videoflicks.com) for $14.99 US. Their VHS's are NTSC format, and DVD's are Region 1. I've frequently
purchased from them for personal use; have found them to be prompt and good to work with. Films of Canadian
origin are frequently available here several months before being released in the U.S.; and films which are
out of stock from U.S. distributors are sometimes available here.

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville (SC) County Library System
pashuf@charter.net