Re: Film Source "Le Bossu"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:11:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marilyn,

Le Bossu (DeBroca) has been published this week in France on DVD
(PAL/Region Code 2) in French without English subtitles. You need a
multinorm DVD player (PAL to NTSC output) without region code control.
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007GZID/qid=1042285909/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/171-6995097-5681027

Included is a one hour long documentary which has been published in
France on VHS some years ago. More info here:
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/reviews/region2/lebossu.html

BTW these infos found in "DVD Basen": For international DVD researches I
would like to recommend this first class Danish database with links to
round about 80.000 DVD reviews!
http://www.dvd-basen.dk/uk/home.php3?soeg=all&mvis=ok

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat