RE: Rod Serling help

Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:51:44 -0800 (PST)

These sites may be of help to you.

http://www.danville.lib.il.us/Pathfinder/rodvid.html

http://www.rodserling.com/

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
Minerals Management Service
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

+++++++++++++++++

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of

my employer.

+++++++++++++++++

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Andrews [mailto:sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:32 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Rod Serling help

Hi,
I need some help finding some of 1950's Rod Serling television
shows. Ideally, our library would like to purchase videotapes, but if a
rental can be obtained, I would be interested in information about that
also. I really don't have any experience in tracking down older television
shows, so if you have any tips or suggestions, I'm open to those too.

These are the ones I'm currently looking for:
the United States Steel Hour "Noon on Tuesday" from April 25, 1956

"The Strike" June 7 1954 CBS Studio One

"The Rank and File" CBS Playhouse 90 May 28 1959

"A Town has Turned to Dust" Playhouse 90, 1958

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Andrews
University of Iowa Libraries
Monographic Acquisitions