Re: Title/subject search: "MLK - man of peace" or equivalent

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:23:10 -0800 (PST)

My thanks to everyone who responded to this question (or may yet respond),
providing leads and corrected leads so we can pursue the best possibilities
in locating this speech. As usual, this great group always comes through in
a pinch! Jeff

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 11:33 AM -0800 Jeffrey Clark
<clarkjc@jmu.edu> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> We've got a faculty member looking for video documentation of Martin
> Luther King Jr's Nobel peace prize acceptance speech. Looks like "MLK -
> Man of Peace" (in WorldCat) may be our candidate.
>
> If you know of a rental (or purchase) source for this title--or an
> alternative title that would contain the speech--we'd be obliged. This is
> a short-fuse request, so every leg up helps.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jeff
>
> **********
> Jeff Clark