Re: Title/subject search: "MLK - man of peace" or equivalent

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:19:28 -0800 (PST)

Here are 2 possibilities.

Perhaps you could look at the website of The King Center, which is the
custodian of the intellectual properties of Dr. King.
http://www.thekingcenter.org/ . I corresponded with their Flecia Brown
(fbrown@thekingcenter.org) this past October.

Also, our library has a video called "Speeches of Martin Luther King" which
was purchased from MPI Home Video. If you use the search box on the MPI
website at http://www.mpihomevideo.com/, you'll see that they list a number
of videos for "Martin Luther King."

I hope this helps.
Marilyn Huntley

At 11:33 AM 1/8/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Colleagues,
>
>We've got a faculty member looking for video documentation of Martin Luther
>King Jr's Nobel peace prize acceptance speech. Looks like "MLK - Man of
>Peace" (in WorldCat) may be our candidate.
>
>If you know of a rental (or purchase) source for this title--or an
>alternative title that would contain the speech--we'd be obliged. This is a
>short-fuse request, so every leg up helps.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Jeff
>
>**********
>Jeff Clark
>Director
>Media Resources (MSC 1701)
>James Madison University
>clarkjc@jmu.edu
>540-568-6770 (voice)
>540-568-3405 (fax)

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687