Re: audiobook copyright issues

Kim Crowley (crowley@julip.fcgov.com)
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:05:02 -0800 (PST)

Scott,

I've never thought of doing that (too much work? illegal?). We just save
the partial cassette set to cannibalize for the remaining set. We only
save the very popular items and do the same for video sets.
kc

Kim Crowley, Technology Coordinator
City of Fort Collins Public Library
201 Peterson Street phone: 970.221.6662
Fort Collins, CO 80524 fax: 970.221.6398
crowley@julip.fcgov.com