Re: Cindy Sherman videos

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:58:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Helen,

videos from the Arts Council of Great Britain are now distributed by
Concord Video.
http://www.btinternet.com/~concordvideo/ar10index.html
You might contact them and ask if "Nobody's here but me : Cindy Sherman"
is still available
http://www.btinternet.com/~concordvideo/cp5contact.html

Concord Video & Film Council
22 Hines Road,
Ipswich,
Suffolk.
IP3 9BG
England

Telephone:
0044 1473 726012

Fax:
0044 1473 274531

E-Mail:
concordvideo@btinternet.com

You might also contact BBC Videos for Education and Training
http://www.bbcworldwide.com/vet/
They offer some videos from the ARENA series but this title has never
been in their catalogue as far as I see. But they also furnish single
copies of certain titles that are not listed in their catalogue.

BTW: the SBS edition mentioned in OCLC WorldCat -MASTERS series,
published in Australia- is not available on the SBS-website nor in the
MARCOM PROJECTS catalogue which offers SBS titles for the Australian
market.

Production company was CINECONTACT Productions
CINE CONTACT PRODUCTIONS LTD., 27 Newman St., London W1P 4AR
TEL: 0044 20 7323 1690 FAX: 0044 20 7323 1215 EMAIL:
cinecontact@dial.pipex.com
Perhaps they know where to get a video copy from.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html