Re: Dark Journey

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:34:56 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_26400505==.ALT

Click on this link and scroll down to 1923. There is the evidence that=20
there was a documentary, but I do not have info as to where to purchase.

http://www.ucad.fr/pub/virt/mp/citroen/index_anglais.html

11:23 AM 1/2/03 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm looking for La croisi=E8re noire; Exp=E9dition Citro=EBn Center-Afrique=
film
>footage.
>
>This is a trek made by the Citro=EBn car company across Africa in the=
1920's.
>My faculty member is convinced there was documentary footage though I only
>see books in World Cat.
>
>Erika
>
>--
>Erika Day
>Media Librarian
>Robertson Media Center
>Clemons Library
>University of Virginia
>(434) 924-3341 | eld2n@virginia.edu
>

> > From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.edu>
> > Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:48:55 -0800 (PST)
> > To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> > Subject: Video boxes
> >
> > Hello all,
> > In earlier incarnations of my department, the boxes that vhs tapes came
> > in were not kept. I cringed when I came to work here after learning
> > this, and we have kept everything since I took over. We have a fair
> > sized amount of titles that lack their original covers, especially
> > series of tapes. Patrons often want to read what the covers say. We
> > have gone to Amazon when we can and print up the front covers for tapes,
> > but we need backs and the information they contain. Does anyone know of
> > a resource to get that information or get replacement covers?
> > Thanks for the help
> > John
> >
> > John H. Streepy
> > Media Assistant III
> > Library-Media Circulation
> > Central Washington University Library
> > 400 E. 8th AVE
> > Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548
> >
> > (509) 963-2861
> > http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

Mark W. Kopp
Circulation Coordinator
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
580 Foot of Ten Road
Duncansville, Pa 16635
(814) 695-1972 Phone
(814) 695-3018 Fax
E-Address:
mail to:iu8film@iu08.org
See us on the Web at:
<http://www.iu08.org>http://www.iu08.org

Click on this link and scroll down to 1923. There is the evidence that there was a documentary, but I do not have info as to where to purchase.