Re: VRT dinner at ALA Midwinter

Carleton L. Jackson (cj2@umail.umd.edu)
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:48:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey Cecilia!

Merry your-appropriate-holliday-here!

Just wanted to say how much fun it was to hang with you guys at Las
Vegas. Good choice on "Purple Reign."

Has there been any response or follow-up to the ALA Friday dinner? I'm
interested as usual. I'm coming in early for BARC meeting (begins at 9am
Friday) and have a couple other (future) administrative functions, but
will be through by 5.

I hope the usual suspects will be able to make it too. I'll check around
for other information.

Keep in touch. And have a happy New Year.

Carleton