Re: dvd players

Rhonda Rosen (scoutzmom@yahoo.com)
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:38:10 -0800 (PST)

i should have been a bit clearer in my question --
I'm thinking of using this equipment in carrels.
we currently have the tiny 13" monitors or dvd/tv
combos that are 13"....i was wondering if people are
using larger monitors--personally, if i were a
student, i'd want to watch my movies on larger
screens!

rhonda