RE: videos from "I Am Your Child" organization

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:30:25 -0800 (PST)

Renee, we had the video, and I don't see it in our db anymore, because I
think I remember weeding it. It just never circulated for us, and we had it
for several years. However, conventional wisdom never visits our library -
we're always away from the group.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals, Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
PHONE: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
www.aurora.lib.il.us
E-mail: bltata@aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Zurn [mailto:rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 12:01 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: videos from "I Am Your Child" organization

I just had a coworker give me an article about Rob Reiner and his
organization "I Am Your Child". They offer videos about parenting and early
childhood development at $5.00 each. Does anyone have these videos? Have
they been reviewed somewhere? I am thinking of ordering some of these next
year when I have money again. Their website is www.iamyourchild.org.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
Duluth MN 55802