RE: Rare video on eBay

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:02:17 -0800 (PST)

I don't think it's coming anytime soon. All of the contracts with the
original actors have expired and have to be re-negotiated before a new
video/DVD release - obviously not a project for the faint of heart.

Best

Milos Stehlik
Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
1 773 281 9075
FAX 1 773 929 5437
milos@facets.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu [mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]
On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 5:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Rare video on eBay

I have NO vested interest in this but since this is VERY rare and the only
other listings available have been for bootleg dupes I suggest someone on
this list might want to buy this set of Fassbinder's Berlin Alexanderplatz
now listed on eBay. I have NO idea if this is coming to DVD soon ( Milos
have you heard anything?) If not, someone should try for this
Item # is 3301358507

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International