Re: videos from "I Am Your Child" organization

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:39:23 -0800 (PST)

THE FIRST YEARS LAST FOREVER is held by nearly 900 OCLC libraries. Our library has multiple copies, added in 1999 to our Parents & Educators Collection. Out of 13 copies, 7 have circulated in the last couple of months. I saw the plug for the entire series in the Lands End catalog recently; had sent a message to our Children's Services staff suggesting they
consider the others, as I thought the publicity would probably result in requests for other titles. I have not looked for reviews of any of the titles; was leaving that to Children's Services selectors.

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville (SC) County Library System
pashuf@charter.net