RE: Educational Clearinghouse Films

Bergman, Barbara J. (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:19:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks. I've received similar flyers & suspected that we'd get what we paid for at $7. Sounds like they're a company to put on my don't-buy list, along with Madacy videos.

Barb

-----Original Message-----
From: Laroi Lawton [mailto:laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu]
Sent: Thu 12/19/2002 9:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Educational Clearinghouse Films
Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Several years ago, I bit and immediately noted the poor quality and sometimes infantile makeup of the video titles. Some of the titles peeked the interest but once we received the items, it became apparent that quality and information were not "standards" etchfree.com was paying attention to.

LaRoi Lawton, Director
GSL Learning Resources Center
Bronx Community College
Bronx, NY 10453