Re: Need Mailing list advice

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:23:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure there will be a difinitive answer to this question. In contrast
with Onodaga, we are a medium-sized library system which has pushed over the
past 3-4 years to centralize materials selection for Main and all branches. For
us, this has resulted in a larger selection of video titles systemwide, and more
duplication for titles such as those sold by Kino.

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville (SC) County Library System
(864) 242-5000, Ext. 2219
pashuf@charter.net