Re: ADA video for educators?

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:02:00 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_3877326==.ALT

The ADA on Video: (1)Focusing on Ability and (2)Reasonable Accommodations

The ADA on Video is a 2 part training program on the Americans with
Disabilities Act intended as a training tool for managers, supervisors,
Human Resource professionals and other employees who may be working with,
interviewing, hiring, or supervising persons with disabilities.

http://www.rctm.com/app/Product/7855.html#info
The Richardson Co. Training Media
Phone contact: 1-800-488-0319
Countries outside the USA or Canada should call (USA) (253) 582-2911
Fax contact: (253) 588-0815
Email contact: <mailto:rctm@rctm.com>rctm@rctm.com

Mailing address:
13 Creekwood Ln SW
Lakewood, Washington 98499
USA

At 09:03 AM 12/13/02 -0800, you wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a good video for faculty that would
>inform them of the ADA requirements they should be following for their
>students with disabilities? Our District Accessibility Committee has asked
>me to find one...
>
>~Cath

Mark W. Kopp
Circulation Coordinator
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
580 Foot of Ten Road
Duncansville, Pa 16635
(814) 695-1972 Phone
(814) 695-3018 Fax
E-Address:
mail to:iu8film@iu08.org
See us on the Web at:
<http://www.iu08.org>http://www.iu08.org

--=====================_3877326==.ALT

The ADA on Video: (1)Focusing on Ability and (2)Reasonable Accommodations

The ADA on Video is a 2 part training program on the Americans with Disabilities Act intended as a training tool for managers, supervisors, Human Resource professionals and other employees who may be working with, interviewing, hiring, or supervising persons with disabilities.

http://www.rctm.com/app/Product/7855.html#info
The Richardson Co. Training Media
Phone contact: 1-800-488-0319
Countries outside the USA or Canada should call (USA) (253) 582-2911
Fax contact: (253) 588-0815
Email contact: rctm@rctm.com

Mailing address:
13 Creekwood Ln SW