Re: "Black Survivors of the Holocaust"

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:10:42 -0800 (PST)

Oh my yes! Took me forever to track this down. It's available from Afro
Wisdom Films, Ltd; Premier House; 138-140 Old Street; London EC1V 9BJ
(England); 011-44-207-490-8386; email mail@afrowisdom-films.demon.co.uk.

The problem we ran into was that they could accept neither checks nor
credit cards, and our controller's office doesn't do bank transfers.
Although they were *very* nice, and tried to be helpful, they also couldn't
cope with the concept of going through a vendor. We finally got it thanks
to the wonderful people at Lindsay & Howes (our UK vendor); our rep went
over in person & bought a copy, and then shipped it to us.

Anyway---that was 2 years ago, so perhaps things have changed by now. Or
perhaps you can do bank transfers, which would solve that problem.

Good luck---hope this helps! (I'm so proud I finally have an answer for
somebody's question!)

MM
At 01:52 PM 12/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>I've got a history professor looking for the above
>video. She says it is narrated by James Earl Jones.
>I can't find it in OCLC --anyone know of it?
>
>Thanks as always -
>Rhonda Rosen
>Loyola Marymount University

>http://mailplus.yahoo.com