Re: protect-O-Disc repair machine

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:24:23 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_28353196==.ALT

As your collection grows, so will your needs for a decent machine. The RTI
may be more than you need now, but it may be exactly what you need next
year or thereafter. In that case, you end up paying for both.

Of course, if you archive the title on your server, you could burn a new
copy as needed and wouldn't necessarily have the need for a machine...of
course with the proper Rights!

Mark
At 01:05 PM 12/12/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>Does anyone on this list have a Protect-O-Disc DVD/CD repair unit (I
>found the ad in the Video Store Shopper catalog) or seen one
>demonstrated? If so, how did it perform? I am contemplating a purchase,
>and a larger unit, like RTI's, is more than we need.
>Thanks for any information.
>Val
>
>--
>Val Gangwer