Re: Theater Profs

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:36:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jessica,

perhaps not all of them theatre academics but the Theatre Library
Association List-serv might be useful for your purpose. Some times ago
they tried to get together a video collection of theatre performances in
Europe via this list. So they might be interested in your American Film
Theatre titles collection, too.

More info on our website:
http://www.zlb.de/bibliothek/fachbereiche/infdienste/fremdspr/tlalist.htm

Website of the TLA: