Re: Theater Profs

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:36:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jessica,

perhaps not all of them theatre academics but the Theatre Library
Association List-serv might be useful for your purpose. Some times ago
they tried to get together a video collection of theatre performances in
Europe via this list. So they might be interested in your American Film
Theatre titles collection, too.

More info on our website:

Website of the TLA:

With kind regards