Re: Genghis Khan

Delin, Peter (
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:18:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear Betty,

Dschingis Khan with Omar Sharif is no longer available in Germany

Not available from Amazon Germany but by someone else via in
German VHS/PAL

But I think it's better to use ebay USA where you can get this movie in
english language in different versions: VHS/PAL from the U.K., VHS/NTSC
(without a box- strange!), several new VCD (no region coding, in general
playable on all DVD-players) from the Philippines. The Philippines use
NTSC as a television standard.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin