Re: Genghis Khan

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:18:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear Betty,

Dschingis Khan with Omar Sharif is no longer available in Germany
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/video/B00004RLGL/tech-info/ref=ed_tec_dp_1/028-7693675-3657351

Not available from Amazon Germany but by someone else via Amazon.de in
German VHS/PAL
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/offering-page/ref=/028-7693675-3657351?index=fixed-price&field-offering-type=new&field-asin=B00004RLGL&field-status=open&size=25&rank=+price

But I think it's better to use ebay USA where you can get this movie in
english language in different versions: VHS/PAL from the U.K., VHS/NTSC
(without a box- strange!), several new VCD (no region coding, in general
playable on all DVD-players) from the Philippines. The Philippines use
NTSC as a television standard.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&from=R7&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=genghis+khan&CATEGORY0=11232

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat