Re: Nelly Corradi

Marc Sober (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:54:24 -0800 (PST)

Looking in the ever handy (even more so if you know more Italian than I do)
Enciclopedia dello Spettacolo, Nelly Corradi seem to be more of a singer
(soprano lirico) who did movies than a stright actress, so you may find more
about her in opera/music sources such as Grove's.
According to my source, she was gorn in Parma on December 16, 1914. Her last
listed film was in 1956 (the Enciclopedia) was published in 1956.
You might also want to try putting her name in Goole and see what comes up.